- Serving Size : 2 Persons
- 6 pieces of Veggie Crab Sticks YOUTA
- 200 grams of Vermicelli, soaked in water to soften
- 1 tablespoon of Oyster YOUTA
- 1 teaspoon of Sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper
- 3 of Coriander roots, dented
- 1 tablespoon of Sesame Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of Black Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Vegetable Oil
- 5 Gingers, sliced
- 1 celery stalk
- 180 grams of Water
- Mix water, white soy sauce, Oyster YOUTA, sugar, black soy sauce and Sesame Oil. in a bowl, then stir well. Then, soaked vermicelli in.
- Heat the vegetable oil in the pan. Arrange coriander roots, ginger, black pepper in a pan and add prepared vermicelli. Arrange Veggie Crab Sticks YOUTA on top, cover the lid.
- Bake until the mixture is thoroughly cooked. Open the lid and sprinkle with celery. Close the lid for a moment until the vegetables are cooked, turn off the heat. It is ready to serve.