- Serving size : 4 persons
Thai Chicken Green Curry is so fragrant with Thai herb and coconut milk. It is worldwide known as the Thai famous dish. With tender meat and soft eggplant, it is so good with rice vermicelli or hot rice.
- 100 grams of Textured Soy Protein YOUTA (Big Piece)
- 1 cup of Vegetarian Fish Ball (Size S) YOUTA
- 2 tablespoons of Vegetarian Green Curry YOUTA
- 6 Thai Eggplants, cut into four
- 1/2 cup Pea Eggplant
- 1 tablespoon of Red Spur Chili
- 3-4 Kaffir Lime Leaves, shredded
- 3-4 stems of Thai Sweet Basil
- 500 milliliters of Coconut Milk
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 2 tablespoon of Palm Sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- Boil coconut milk and stir delicately. Followed by Veggie Green Curry Paste, boil for 1 minute.
- Add Thai eggplant, Veggie TVP, and Veggie Fish Balls. Boil for 2-3 minutes
- Tip in the pea eggplant in the hot coconut milk. Add salt, palm sugar and soy sauce. Stir in the shredded kaffir lime leaves.
- Toss in the red spur chili and Thai sweet basil, turn off the heat, and just let the sweet basil wilt into the curry.
- Garnish with the kaffir lime leave on top and serve with rice.