- Serving size : 3-4 persons
Spicy Minced Chicken Salad is Thai salad by mixing the roasted rice, dried chili and various Thai herbs. It is so nice to serve with sticky rice and fresh vegetables.
- 1 cup of Vegetarian Chicken in Bird’s Nest Shape YOUTA
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoons of Roasted Sticky Rice Powder
- 1 tablespoon of Parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of Dried Spur Chili
- 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Marsh Mint
- 1/2 tablespoon of Mushroom Soup Powder (V-Soup) YOUTA
- 200 grams of Cowpeas, an inch cut
- 200 grams of Cucumber, sliced
- Put the Veggie Chicken to microwave till defrost and minced the Veggie Chicken.
- Mix the seasoning well: soy sauce, lime juice, roasted sticky rice powder, and dried spur chili into Veggie Chicken.
- Add mint leaves and parsley mix thoroughly.
- Garnish with raw cowpea and cucumber, ready to serve.