- Serving size : 2 persons
The charm of Shrimp Pastes Fried Rice is the aromatic scent of shrimp paste. Add the sourness of mango and sweet pork in. The combination of different taste make you love this dish.
- 1 tablespoon of Vegetable Oil (for stir-fry)
- 1 tablespoon of Vegetarian Shrimp Paste YOUTA
- 2 cups of Cooked Rice
- 1/2 cup of Vegetarian Chinese Sausage YOUTA
- 1/2 cup of Sliced Soft Bean Curd YOUTA
- 1/2 cup of Sliced Long Bean
- 1/2 cup of Cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup of Sour Mango, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoons of Coriander (for decorate)
- 200 grams of Vegetarian Cube Layer Meat YOUTA (making Sweet Pork)
- 2 tablespoons of Sweet Black Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of White Soy Sauce
- 1½ tablespoon of Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Water
- Making Sweet Pork: Heat the pan and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Put Veggie Cube Layer Meat into the pan and add about ½ cup of water. Followed by soy sauce, black soy sauce, and sugar. Simmer all seasonings till Veggie Cube Layer turn little harden and brownish. Set aside.
- Put the vegetable oil in the pan. Fry Veggie Shrimp Paste till soften. Then, add the rice and further stir-fry until well done. Set aside.
- Fry Veggie Chinese Sausage and sliced it. Set aside.
- Fry the soft bean curd till turn yellowish, strip it to replace egg. Set aside.
- Put the prepared shrimp paste rice on the center of the dish. Garnish with Veggie Sweet Pork (prepared before), sliced mango, chopped long beans, stripped soft bean curd, sliced Veggie Chinese Sausage and sliced cucumber. Ready to serve.