- Serving Size : 2 persons
Choo Chee Fish is a curry menu that has little soup. The charming of Choo Chee is the aroma curry paste add on the fish. The name of this menu is name after the sizzling sounds when making curry. Let’s eat.
- 6 Vegetarian Mackerel YOUTA
- 2 tablespoons of Vegetarian Red Curry Paste YOUTA
- 2 tablespoons of Palm Sugar
- 2 Red Bell Pepper, julienned
- 5 Kaffir Lime Leaves, julienned
- 3 cups of Undiluted Coconut Cream
- 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Soybean Oil
- 1 cup of Diluted Coconut Cream
- 3 Kaffir Leave, discarded central lines
- Heat the pan with oil, followed by Veggie Red Curry Paste and cook gently till fragrant for 2 minutes.
- Add half of the undiluted coconut cream and boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 1 minute. Add the kaffir leaves by removing central lines.
- Add in soy sauce and palm sugar and fry. Simmer for another 5 minutes, until it is thoroughly cooked. Add the remaining half of undiluted coconut cream.
- Add another half of diluted coconut cream. Simmer till cooked
- Reduce the heat and put in the Veggie Mackerel.
- Swirl the half of diluted coconut cream around the frying pan and close the lid for 5 minutes.
- Open the lid and slight stir it. Let it simmer for 3 minutes till cooked.