- Serving Size: 2 persons
Hong Kong Porridge is excellent for breakfast as rich in nutritional value. If you want to eat porridge, do it yourself, it is easy and put all your favorite items to extreme your porridge.
- 200 grams of Vegetarian Chicken Fillet YOUTA
- 100 grams of Vegetarian Liver YOUTA
- 1 Vegetarian Stuffed Bean Curd, liked Fried Egg
- 1 tablespoon of Julienned Ginger
- 1 teaspoon of Pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Soy Sauce
- 1 cups of Uncooked Rice
- 1 liter of Water
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 3 Coriander Root, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon of Mushroom Powder (V-Soup) YOUTA
- Soak uncooked rice in warm water for 1 hour.
- Boil the soaked rice in water for 30 minutes.
- Followed by chopped coriander root, pepper, salt, mushroom soup powder (v-soup) and soy sauce. Stir regularly and frequently to stop the build-up on the pan.
- Cover the pot and simmer for 35 minutes. When the congee is done, it should look creamy and silky.
- Stir-fry Veggie Chicken Fillet, Veggie Liver and Veggie Fried Egg and set aside.
- Turn off the flame of congee and serve in bowl. Add Veggie Chicken Fillet, Veggie Liver and Veggie Fried Egg on the top.
- Serve immediately with julienned ginger and pepper on top.