- Serving Size : 2 persons
Chinese Fried Noodles is considered as one of the most auspicious Chinese dishes. The long noodles are the representation of longevity, which normally cook in the special occasion.
- 200 grams of Chinese Noodles
- 100 grams of Vegetarian Bologna YOUTA
- 1/4 cup of Dried Shitake Mushroom
- 1/2 cup of Cabbage
- 3 tablespoons of Vegetable Oil
- 1 tablespoon of Vegetarian Oyster Sauce YOUTA
- 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons of Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoons of Pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon of Sesame Oil
- 1 Liter of Water
- Fry Veggie Bologna and sliced into strip.
- Boil Chinese noodles for 4 minutes, or until softened. Drain noodles and set aside.
- In a separate skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of oil over medium heat. Fry shiitake mushroom till turn fragrant and set aside.
- Heat another teaspoon of cooking oil in the same skillet. Cook the cabbage and followed by sliced Veggie Bologna. Return the mushroom.
- Sprinkle soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil and pepper, and toss to coat. Add noodle, and continue cooking, turning frequently for another 5 minutes.