- Serving size : 2 persons
XO sauce is popular among Chinese foods. Often used as the premium stir-fried menus, so it surely enriches to cook the Cantonese Tofu Curry with XO Sauce.
- 400 grams of Frozen Firm Tofu YOUTA
- 2-3 Cantonese Vegetables
- 3 tablespoon of XO Sauce YOUTA
- 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Vegetable Oil
- Slice firm tofu and fry till turn yellowish.
- Put the oil in pan and stir-fry Cantonese vegetables. Add Veggie XO sauce, soy sauce, and sugar and mix it.
- Put the fried tofu and toss with vegetables thoroughly. Ready to serve