- Serving size : 2 persons
Burger is a popular food. Create more layers by chopping mushrooms, greens, carrots, and zucchini offer delightful flavors and add more juice to the burger. Love this quick meal!
- 2 Veggie Burger YOUTA
- 2 cup of Mashed Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of Ketchup
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- 1 Lettuces
- 1/3 cup of Unsweetened Soy Milk
- 1 tablespoon of Margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon of Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 3 cups of Bread Crumb
- 2 Burger Buns
- 3 tablespoon of Vegetable Oil (for fry)
- 1/2 cups of Multi-purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons of Vegetarian Mayonnaise
- In a bowl, mixed mashed potatoes, margarine, and little of soy milk until well blended.
- Add salt, pepper, rosemary and mix thoroughly.
- Divide mixture into portions and shape each into a patty about 4 inches wide. Coat with flour and put both sides on the crumbs.
- Heat on a medium heat to shaped potatoes till turn yellow to make potatoes patty.
- Grill or fry Veggie Burger in oil and set aside.
- Spread mayonnaise and ketchup on bun bottoms. Add lettuces, tomatoes, Veggie Burger, fried potato patty, salt and pepper to add tastes. Set bun top in place.