- Serving Size : 4 persons
Making the Thai Nam Ya may seem to be a tough cooking. Anyway, take it easy by simply adding the coconut milk, chili paste and many Thai herbs to cook Nam Ya. It will serve with Thai rice vermicelli.
- 400 grams of Vegetarian Seasoned Fish YOUTA
- 2 cups of Vegetarian Fish balls (Size S) YOUTA
- 200 grams of Chopped Chinese Keys
- 3 tablespoons of Chopped Lemon Grass
- 1 tablespoon of Sliced Galangal
- 1/2 tablespoon of Salt
- 15-20 of Dried Chili
- 500 grams of Undiluted Coconut Cream
- 4-5 Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 1 tablespoon of Mushroom Soup Powder (V-soup) YOUTA
- 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon of Sugar
- 1 kg. of Thai Rice Vermicelli
- 100 grams of Sprout
- 100 grams of Pickle Mustard
- 1 liter of Water
- Mash the Veggie Fish in food processor to turn it into fine fibers and set aside.
- Boil the Veggie Fish Balls and set aside.
- Ground the Chinese keys, lemongrass, dried chili, galangal and salt to make grinding herb.
- Heat coconut cream and prepared grinding herbover medium to low heat. Let the mixture simmer until chili looks appear. Then, add the ready prepared Veggie Fish in.
- Add water and remaining coconut cream. Followed by mushroom soup powder, soy sauce and sugar and simmer of another 20 minutes. Add the kaffir lime leaves and Veggie Fish Balls and turn off heat.
- Place Thai rice vermicelli in a ball shape on a plate. For bean sprouts and pickle mustard, set them on a serving dish. Serve it with prepared soup.