- Serving Size : 2 Persons
- 300 grams of Veggie Fish Slices YOUTA
- 200 grams of Crispy Flour
- 1 cup of Oil (for frying)
- 30 grams of Chili, sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Celery, chopped
- Coat the Veggie Fish Strips YOUTA thinly with crispy flour and set aside.
- Heat the oil to medium heat. Add the coated Veggie Fish Strips YOUTA and fry until golden brown. Scoop up and set aside
- Heat up the oil and add the chili paste and fry until golden brown, add the prepared Veggie Fish Strips YOUTA. Add salt, pepper, and sugar and mix
- Then sprinkle with sliced celery and serve.