- Serving Size : 2-3 persons
Stir Fried Chicken with Cashew Nuts is the favorite menu for family. With the flavorful tastes, most enjoy the chew of cashew and serve with little chicken gravy. Let’s enjoy easy cooking.
- 300 grams of Vegetarian Spicy Fried Chicken with Ginger YOUTA
- 1/2 cup of Bell Pepper (green, red, yellow)
- 1/2 cup of Cashew Nuts
- 1 teaspoon of Mushroom Soup Powder YOUTA (V-SOUP)
- 1 teaspoon of Vegetarian Oyster Sauce YOUTA
- 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/3 teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 200 grams of Vegetarian Seasoned Mushroom Stem YOUTA
- 1 teaspoon of Apple Cider
- 3 Coriander Leaves (for garnishing)
- Fry the Veggie Spicy Fried Chicken for 4-5 minutes till turn golden-brown and put the fries on an absorbent paper. Put the Veggie Seasoned Mushroom Stems in microwave for 1 minute.
- Fry the cashew nuts until light golden; dish up and place the cashews on a large plate lined with paper towels to absorb the oil.
- Dice the yellow, green and red bell pepper.
- Add yellow, green and red bell pepper stir fry for one minute, or until softened. Add Veggie Spicy Fried Chicken, Veggie Seasoned Mushroom Stems, Veggie Oyster Sauce, sugar, mushroom soup powder, black pepper, salt and apple cider and stir fry for 1-2 minutes. Simmer for another minutes.
- Toss cashews and mix with all the ingredients together until everything is evenly coated with the sauce. Decorate with coriander and ready to serve.