- Serving size : 4-5 persons
People who do not eat spicy food would recommend stewed meatballs. Serve with bread or pasta. It is a Western food that has a flavor and mellow tastes. Let’s do it and put in freezer when hungry.
- 450 grams of Vegetarian Fried Pork Ball YOUTA
- 200 grams of Carrot
- 200 grams of Potatoes
- 100 grams of Tomatoes
- 1 cup of Peas
- 1 tablespoon of Margarine
- 1 tablespoon of Mushroom Soup Powder YOUTA (V-Soup)
- 1 tablespoon of Black Pepper
- 1 cup of Tomatoes Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Bay Leaf
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Vegetarian Oyster Sauce YOUTA
- 3 cups of Water
- Fry Veggie Fried Pork Ball till turn yellow.
- Melt a tablespoon of margarine in the frying pan, add in carrot, potatoes, tomatoes and Veggie Fried Pork Ball. Add water and reduce the heat to medium-low, cover with a tight-fitting lid and steam for 20-25 minutes.
- Reduce heat and simmer. Add salt, tomatoes sauce, black pepper, mushroom soup powder, Veggie Oyster Sauce and Veggie Fried Pork Ball
- Garnish with peas and bay leaves before serve.