- Serving Size : 3 Persons
- 1 can of Veggie Tuna with Vegetables YOUTA
- 1/2 cup of Lemongrass, finely sliced
- 1/4 cup of Kaffir Lime Leaves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of Chili, chopped
- 1/2 cup of Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of Roasted Cashews
- 1 ½ tablespoons of Lime Juice
- 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Mint Leaves
- 1/2 cup of Coriander
- Decorated vegetables depending on your preference
- Mix lime juice, sugar, soy sauce and chili. Stir with a ladle until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the kaffir lime leaves and lemongrass that we have sliced down. Followed by Veggie Tuna with Vegetables YOUTA. Mixed it well.
- Add tomatoes, coriander, mint leaves and roasted cashew nuts. Mix it well and already to serve.