- Serving size : 2-3 persons
Spicy Spaghetti with Chicken & Sweet Basil is a fusion menu that combines Italian and Thai food. Spaghetti is one of the most popular forms of pasta mixing with Thai spicy herbs.
- 300 grams of Dried Spaghetti
- 50 grams of Vegetarian Seasoned Chicken YOUTA
- 1 tablespoon of Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoons of Sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Vegetarian Oyster Sauce YOUTA
- 1 teaspoon of Mushroom Seasoning Powder (V-Soup) YOUTA
- 5-10 Chili, roughly mashed
- 2-3 Shitake Mushroom, sliced lengthwise
- 50 grams of Basil Leave
- 2 tablespoons of Fresh Pepper
- 20 grams of Kaffir Lime
- 20 grams of Finger Root
- 25 grams of Baby Corn
- Boil and stir occasionally the spaghetti noodles for 10-15 minutes till barely tender and put it aside.
- Fry over medium-high heat, stir Veggie Seasoned Chicken in oil till fragrant and little brown. Later, cut Veggie Chicken into small dices and set aside.
- Fry shitake mushroom with oil till turn brown and followed by baby corn. Add prepared spaghetti and prepared Veggie Chicken in, add in soy sauce, Veggie Oyster Sauce, sugar, and mushroom powder. Toss it well.
- Sprinkle roughly mashed chili, finger roots, kaffir limes and basil leaves and fresh pepper. Slightly toss. It is ready to serve.