- Serving size : 2 persons
Spicy Pork Pettito is the hot and sour soup, which is popular in the northeast of Thailand. It focuses on the sour taste and the aroma of various herbs put into it.
- 500 grams of Vegetarian Pettitoes YOUTA
- 1 Galangal, sliced
- 2 Lemongrass, sliced
- 3-4 Kaffir Lime Leaves, shredded
- 1 Coriander Root
- 6-7 Chili
- 1 Limes
- 6 Straw Mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon of Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
- 1 liter of Water
- 20 grams of Coriander
- 1 Tomato
- 4-5 Parsleys
- 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Mushroom Soup Powder (V-Soup) YOUTA
- Defrost Veggie Pettitoes. Slice Veggie Pettitoes into pieces.
- Boil water and reduce to a simmer. Then, add salt, tomatoes, galangal, lemon grass, kaffir lime leaves, coriander root and straw mushroom.
- Put the Veggie Pettitoes with medium heat till turn soft.
- Add sugar, soy sauce, mushroom soup powder, lemon juice, coriander and chili. Ladle into bowl and serve topped with parleys and chopped chili. Serve with hot rice is optional.