- Serving size : 2 persons
Pad Thai Shrimp is not just a familiar Thai menu. It is like our signature which most visitors would like to try. Enjoy every time when you consume.
- 3 Vegetarian River Shrimps YOUTA (cut into bit size)
- 300 grams of Uncooked Flat Rice Noodles (Pad Thai Noodles)
- 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Tamarind Paste
- 2 tablespoons of Palm Sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Chopped Unsalted Dry-Roasted Peanuts
- 100 grams of Chopped Soft Bean Curd YOUTA
- 2 tablespoons of Chopped Sweet Radish
- 3 tablespoons of Yellow Tofu, diced
- 1 Half-Sliced Lime
- 1 teaspoon of Chili
- 50 grams of Bean Sprout
- 2 tablespoons of Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup of Water
- Heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the Veggie Shrimp and diced yellow tofu. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes and set aside.
- Make Pad Thai sauce by heating the tamarind sauce, palm sugar, soy sauce, chili, and little water. Add the noodles in sauce and toss to coat in till noodles turn soft.
- Sprinkle the sprout, soft bean curd, chopped sweet radish and peanuts over the noodles. Toss lightly to combine.
- Garnish with little peanut, chili and lime. Ready to serve.