- Serving size : 10-12 persons
Pumpkin soup contains many nutrients and vitamins. Low in calorie, and high fiber makes it a good option to substitute for who want to reduce carbohydrates. Adding little chicken strips on top to enrich it.
- 1000 gram of Pumpkin
- 300 grams of Carrot
- 100 grams of Vegetarian Chicken Strips YOUTA
- 3 cup of Unsweetened Soy Milk
- 1 tablespoon of Margarine
- 1/2 tablespoon of Creamer
- 1 tablespoon of Mushroom Seasoned Powder YOUTA (V-SOUP)
- 1 tablespoon of Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup of Sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Oregano
- 1 tablespoon of Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Dried Pumpkin Seeds
- 4 cups of Water
- Peel the pumpkin and carrot; wash it thoroughly.
- Melt a tablespoon of margarine in the frying pan. When the margarine is melted, add pumpkin, carrot and hot water; simmer the soup for 30 minutes.
- Pure the boiled soup in the blender to spin.
- Return to pan, bring it to boil again. Reduce heat and simmer for another 30 minutes, add soy milk, salt, sugar, and mushroom soup powder and ground black pepper, uncovered. Stir regularly and frequently to stop the build-up on the pan. Add the oregano.
- Put Veggie Chicken Strip to microwave to defrost for 1 minute and separate into strip.
- Pour into soup bowls, garnish with pumpkin seeds, crushed black pepper and Veggie Chicken Strips on top for serve.