- Serving Size : 2 persons
Flat noodles with little burn scent and little dark in color shows its uniqueness of this menu. Then, add the prepared gravy soup on this flat noodle, serve with lettuce and chili in vinegar as a condiment.
- 1 cup of Vegetarian Snowy Meat YOUTA (Veggie Pork)
- 1 cup of Dried Rice Noodle
- 3 Kales
- 1/2 teaspoon of Mushroom Soup Powder V-Soup YOUTA
- 3 tablespoons of Corn Flour
- 1 tablespoon of Soybean Paste
- 2 tablespoons of Palm Sugar
- 1½ tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Pepper
- 2 tablespoons of Oil
- 1 tablespoon of Dark Soy Sauce (fry noodle)
- 3 cups of Water
- Heat 2 tbsp of cooking oil in a pan or wok on a high heat. Fry the noodles for about 5 minutes with dark soy sauce until they are cooked, then place the noodles in a bowl.
- Fry kales till the vegetables soften and set aside.
- Then bring to rest To drain Set the pan with oil.When the oil is not,add the snow texture.Fry Until golden brown.
- Boil the soup by adding mushroom soup powder, Veggie Pork, soybean paste, sugar, and soy sauce.
- Mix water with corn flour. Slowly add the corn flour mixture till gravy into the prepared soup.
- To serve, pour a portion of noodles onto a plate together with prepared kale, and spoon up the gravy sauce with Veggie Pork over the noodles. Little pepper on top.