- Serving size : 2-3 persons
Proudly present you this northern chili paste recipe. Nam Prik Num is eaten together with the crispy pork, fresh vegetables or blanched vegetables. Once you start, you cannot stop
- 1/4 cup of Straw Mushrooms
- 10-12 Chinese Long Green Capsicum
- 2 teaspoons of Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Palm Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of Lime
- 1 teaspoon of Mushroom Seasoning Powder (V-Soup) YOUTA
- Vegetable Oil (for frying)
Side dish for Nam Prik Num
- Vegetables Dried Skin Pork YOUTA
- Vegetarian Spicy Thai Herb Sausage
- Long Bean or Other Vegetables
- Boiled the straw mushroom for 10-15 minutes and chopped into small pieces.
- Grilled the hot green chili until darkly charred on all surfaces, about 10 minutes total. Carefully peel chilies and discard skins and chopped into small pieces.
- Put the soy sauce, palm sugar, mushroom powder, and mix with prepared straw mushroom into the prepared chili.
- Add lemon juice. Spin or pulverize it together.
- Peel off the Veggie Spicy Thai Herb Sausage. Fry over medium-high heat until browned. Slice Veggie Spicy Thai Herb for serve.
- Heat the oil to fry the Veggie Pork Skin for 3-4 pieces. When the oil is heated, the Veggie Pork Skin will pop up twice bigger in size.
- Serve Nam Prik Num with Veggie Spicy Thai Herb Sausage, Veggie Pork Skins and other vegetables.