- Serving size : 4 persons
Easy menu for holiday. Let’s recommend a menu with frozen firm tofu cook with gravy sauce as Deep Fried Tofu with Gravy Sauce. It is the good moment with family in your holiday.
- 400 grams of Frozen Firm Tofu YOUTA
- 50 grams of Vegetarian A-Bi Shrimp YOUTA
- 20 grams of Textured Soy Protein No.1 YOUTA
- 2 tablespoon of Corn starch
- 50 grams of Tomatoes
- 50 grams of Bell Pepper
- 50 grams of Peas
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of Mushroom Soup Powder – V Soup YOUTA
- 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Oyster Sauce YOUTA
- 1 cup of Water
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Place tofu in the oil, and fry 4-5 minutes on each side until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Stir-Fry TVP no.1 with little oil until turn brown and crispy. Set aside
- Add the Veggie Shrimp, peas, bell pepper and tomatoes. Add 3/4 of water and simmer it for a while.
- Add in the mushroom soup powder, salt, sugar, soy sauce and Veggie Oyster Sauce.
- Mix the corn starch with remaining of 1/4 of water. Add it in and whisk over low heat till gravy is thickened to make the mushroom gravy sauce.
- Spoon the prepared mushroom gravy sauce over the tofu cutlets and put the crispy TVP no.1 on top. Serve and enjoy.