- Serving Size : 2 Persons
- 3 of Veggie Stuffed Tofu Eggs YOUTA
- 2 of Stalks Chopped Coriander
- 2 tablespoons of Palm Sugar
- 1/2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- 4 teaspoon of Water
- 1 teaspoon of Veggie Mushroom Soup Powder (V-soup) YOUTA
- 1/2 cup tamarind juice
- Heat a pan, add vegetable oil. Fry eggs, tofu skins stuffed with YOUTA until golden brown and set aside.
- Make the sauce by pouring palm sugar. Tamarind juice, water and white soy sauce simmer until slightly
- Pour the sauce over the prepared fried eggs and sprinkle coriander. Ready to serve.