- Serving Size : 2 Persons
- 200 grams of Veggie Fancy Chicken YOUTA, sliced
- 300 grams of Rice Noodles
- 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil YOUTA
- 2 tablespoons of Oyster Sauce YOUTA
- 1 teaspoon of Sugar
- 2 tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Chopped Radish
- 2 tablespoon of Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon of Veggie Mushroom Soup Powder (V-soup) YOUTA
- 200 grams of Chopper Carrots
- Dried Cabbage Leaves
- Crispy goldfish to garnish
- Heat a wokand, add vegetable oil. Stir fry noodle till the noodles are fragrant and little charred Set aside.
- Fry the chopped radish till fragrant. Add sliced carrots, dried cabbage leaves, Veggie Fancy Chicken YOUTA, followed by fried noodles. Stir to combine and season to Oyster Sauce YOUTA, sugar, Veggie Mushroom Soup Powder (V-soup) YOUTA , Sesame Oil YOUTA , soy sauce
- Put on a serving plate, sprinkle with coriander and pickled yellow peppers with vinegar.