- Serving Size : 4 Persons
Chicken noodle is a one-dish menu. Just throw in the spices and simmer for the time to get a rich broth. Add blanched bean sprout, blanched noodles and soft plant-based chicken on top. Easy and go.
- 1 kg of Vegetarian Roasted Chicken YOUTA
- 2 tablespoons of Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons of Palm Sugar
- 5 Cinnamon Stick
- 10 Anises
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon Powder
- 3 tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 2 tablespoons of Sweet Black Sauce
- 3 Coriander Root
- 3 liters of Water
- 1 tablespoon of Vegetarian Oyster Sauce YOUTA
- 1 teaspoon of Mushroom Powder (V-soup) YOUTA
- 6 Shitake Mushroom
- 200 grams of Vegetarian Soy Sauce Chicken YOUTA
- 300 grams of Vegetarian Black Pepper Balls YOUTA
- 1 kg of Rice Noodle
- 1/2 kg of Sprouts
- 100 grams of Chopped Celery
- 300 grams of Chopped Morning Glory
- Put coriander root, black pepper, palm sugar, cinnamon stick, anise and cinnamon powder in the cheesecloth and tie the twine around to hold the bundle of cheesecloth in place.
- Boil hot water and put the prepared bundle of cheesecloth. Add the soy sauce, sweet black sauce, salt, Veggie Oyster Sauce, Veggie Black Pepper Balls, mushroom soup powder and shitake mushroom. Simmer the flame and cook soup for 30 minutes.
- Fried Veggie Roasted Chicken till skin turn little yellow. Slice the Veggie Roasted Chicken and set aside.
- Put the Veggie Soy Sauce Chicken and its sauce in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Blanch sprouts and morning glory in boiling water until crisp-tender. Also, blanch the noodle till cooked. Divide the noodles, sprout, morning glory, Veggie Roasted Chicken, Veggie Soy Sauce Chicken and Veggie Pepper Balls into four bowls. Add the soup to each bowl and garnish with celery.