- Serving Size : 2 Persons
- 200 grams of Veggie Bacon YOUTA
- 300 grams of Golden Needle Mushroom
- 2 tablespoon of Margarine
- 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Sugar
- 2 Coriander Roots
- 10 Chili Peppers
- 2 Lemon
- 1 tablespoon of Water
Direction Seafood Sauce for Dipping
- Blend the garden chili and coriander root thoroughly.
- Season with soy sauce, sugar and lemon juice. Add seasonings as you like.
- Take the golden needle mushroom, cut the root part out and wash it thoroughly.
- Divide a small handful of golden needle mushrooms and wrap them with Veggie Bacon YOUTA, then use toothpicks to skewer in line for 2-3 pieces.
- Heat a wok at low heat, add margarine. Then fry the prepared Veggie Bacon YOUTA. When ripe, fragrant at
- Serve with seafood sauce for dipping.